Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: Penta D2-55
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Type: Outboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade
- Year: 2006
- Engine Hours: 2716
- Engine Location: Center
Port Hamble Marina Satchell Lane, Hamble
Southampton, Hampshire, GB, SO31 4QD
Tel:+44 (0)23 8045 4880
This 3 cabin version Nautor's Swan 46 mkII can comfortably accommodate up to 7 guests. From winch to windlass she is electric and can be easily sailed by two. She has been professionally maintained by our recommended guardinage service, Afloat Marine with no expense spared to keep her as close to new as possible. Currently laid up ashore she will be relaunched in mid-March 2019 and she is ready to sail away with her next owner and viewing is recommended.
- Navigation unit: B&G Hydra Cruise Pack including
- NMEA FFD at navigation station,
- Speed and depth sensors, Additional non NMEA FFD display at pedestal crash bar port side,
- Replacement companionway H5000 GFD in cockpit port side companionway
- 360° wind direction display
- 2.2 kW Furuno Radar/scanner on mast
- Furuno 1824 C/C-MAP display
- Furuno GP-320B GPS/WAAS r
- VHF Raymarine 240
- PC OCTOFAX and redundant PC at nav station.
VOLVO PENTA D2-55
- 39 kw 53 HP at 3000rpm with sail drive
- Wet exhaust system with fibreglass silencer, discharge near transom
- Serviced prior to lifting out at the end of the 2018 season. Main engine serviced annualy by Afloat Marine.
- Bow thruster - Maxpower VIP 150 with 2 Optima batteries, charged by 25A charger on service alternator with control
- Stainless steel 3-burner gimbaled stove with oven and grill protected by stainless steel guard.
- Two stainless steel sink with hot & cold water mixing tap instead of standard one sink
- Garbage bin
- Front loaded refrigerator 105 ltr and top loaded freezer 63 ltr
- Counter tops of Cameo white Corian
- Lockers & drawers
- The hull is of single skin construction glass fibre reinforced isopolyester laminate with vinylester skin coat.
- Structural bulkhead is of marine plywood laminated to hull and deck with foam strips between. Stiffener flanges are unidirectional lay-ups over hollow cores.
Engine beds are of GRP.
- The keel is a lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape.
- Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel
The mast is stepped through the deck onto a composite mast step.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.